Live a Greener Life
We, Greenlink team have a lifelong love of bio-charcoal, pursuing to minimize our environmental impact. We focus on the “reduce, re-use and recycle” unwanted management principles which we practice to be efficiency rolex replica in using resources. Meanwhile we would like to encourage you about environmental friendly alternatives.
What People Say About Us
I’ve been looking for the ideal shisha cube charcoal all along to export to my country. Finally, I meet Greenlink Shisha Charcoal which fulfills my requirement, feel great that Greenlink shisha cube burns longer lasting than other brands. I strongly recommend you if you are searching longer lasting shisha cube!
Chinese always has their minds rooted deeply, so do I. We normally use mangrove charcoal to barbecue in traditional way, with a fan flap beside to let the charcoal fully ignite. I do feel astonished at my first use their BBQ charcoal briquette, the food was served faster and tasted very great compare to using mangrove charcoal and there is no need a fan at all! Another thing that I was amazed with the barbecue session was smokeless and it did last around 5 hours. I highly recommend their BBQ charcoal briquette.
I am a shisha retailer in Malaysia, who’s selling Greenlink shisha product and Greenlink charcoal. Greenlink Shisha is my customers’ all-time favourite charcoal. According to my customer’s feedback, their charcoal has high temperature, no bad smells, burn longer and lower ash content. This makes me support their products!
1. What is your company monthly capacity?
– Our company capacity is 120-150 tonnes per month.
2. Do you provide OEM for packaging?
– Yes. We do have OEM for customers who request for their house brand packaging.
3. What size of shisha cube charcoal do you produce?
– We mainly manufacture 2.5cm x 2.5cm x 2.5cm size of shisha cube charcoal.
4. What is your company minimum order quantity?
– Minimum order quantity should be 1×20’GP container/ 16 tonnes.
5. What is your delivery lead time per order?
– Our delivery lead time is 45-60 days after deposit payment has been made. The delivery lead time may be varied upon different packaging or product.