- NEWPAGES's Service Level Agreement sets out the performance you can expect from us. To the maximum extent applicable under Malaysia's law and without affecting your rights as a Consumer, this SLA is your sole and exclusive remedy for downtime, or any network, software, hardware or Equipment failure. SCOPE OF SLA
- For each 0.1% Uptime lost below the guaranteed number, the customer will be compensated with 20X amount of total downtime in renewal credit.
- The following events do not count towards our calculation of uptime:
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Emergency maintenance, hardware, and software failure remedied under 2 hours.
- Interruption with any add-on service that relies on the 3rd party provider included but not limited to Facebook, Whatsapp, Waze, Google, Cloudflare, Payment Gateway Services.
- Downtime caused by DNS propagation.
- Distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks, hacker attacks, and other similar events.
- Downtime caused by you, your own configuration.
- Downtime caused by your violation of these TOS or any other policy announced on our website.
- Force majeure or any event beyond our control.
- Email or webmail delivery and transmission.
- Legal Actions - In the case that legal action is taken against a customer of NEWPAGES and NEWPAGES is required to act in accordance with the order, NEWPAGES shall not be responsible for any SLA compensation/damage.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account/website. NEWPAGES is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it.
- Our calculation of network availability is based on our internal records. We will not accept third-party reports as evidence that you are entitled to compensation under this SLA.
|Total Downtime||Yearly Subscription||Renewal Credit|