You have added this product to your favorite list.
You have removed this product from your favourite list.
This company has been added successfully. Check My Favourite.
This company has been removed from your favourite list.
This company has been added to your inquiry cart.
This company has been removed from your inquiry cart.
This product has been added to your inquiry cart.
This product has been removed from your inquiry cart.
Maximum number of Product/Company has been reached in inquiry cart.
Stay signed in
Daily Login Reward

Congratulations! You’ve earned your daily login reward for today!

5 NP PointHere are the reward you’ve earned!
Check your Daily Login Rewards

Be sure to come back everyday for more rewards!

Hwang Wealth & Estate Planning Services
Hwang Wealth & Estate Planning Services

Business Value Protection Planning/股东生意保值规划

Business Value Protection Planning/股东生意保值规划
Product Viewed 204
If you have been started business with your partners & the business is profitable, you should have an exit plan for your business to avoid creating problems to your family & your partners upon sudden demise or incapacity or  ill health. Having the Business Protection plan, it provides guarantee sale of the business at full & fair value at agreed pricing & smooth & quick transfer of the business sale process with no interruption of the business operations.

Common problems arise without proper Business Protection Plan:

1) A new partnership is created due to the inheritance of shares/interest by the inexperienced heirs. Chances are    this new partnership may fail.

2) There is no pre-agreed price for any sale to take place when the heirs decided to sell to the surviving co-owners. As a result, it may take years to settle a transaction price.

3) Some of the unqualified heirs may insist to be the directors of the company and be active in running the business. This may lead serious disruptions and disputes within the management.

4) It is possible that co-owner may decide to abandon the business and start their own due to disputes with the heirs. However, starting a business may take a lot of time & money.

5)Loss of profits & uncertainty about business future success.

Ask yourself:

1) If a co-owner dies today, can you work with his/her family members to run the business?
2) Will the co-owner's family members know how to run the business with you?
3) Can they work well with you?
4) Would your beneficiaries able to get a fair price?
5) Do you able to buy out the co-owner's shares/interest from the family members where there is no pre-agreed price in a written agreement?
6)Can the shares you are purchasing be able to transfer quickly to you?

How can you protect your hard work in building your business in the event of the above issues happen? 
Let us understand your needs and/or worries so that we can provide best solution for you.

Real scenario
Mr. A & Mr. B were childhood friends. They were business partners in manufacturing of stationeries.
Mr. A holds 60% & Mr. B holds the remaining 40%. Ever since they started, the business had grown by leaps and bounds. Annual profit estimated RM2million.The accountant indicated that the business should have a value in the range of RM10 million. Tragedy stuck. Mr. B died in an accident.

Although Mr. B had written his will during his life time, giving away his shares of the business to his wife & children and thought that the company share would be sufficient for the expenses of the family members.

After Mr. B pass away, Mrs. B wishes to dispose her shares of the company to Mr. A.  Mr. A turn her down, because he had already control and run the business. When Mrs. B wish to dispose the shares of the company, but there was no outsiders willing to buy her shares. She pleaded Mr.  A to reconsider the purchase of the shares. Mr. A finally offers her RM500,000 only for the shares worth RM4 million. Mrs. B had no choice but to accept a big loss in value.

Send your message to Hwang Wealth & Estate Planning Services

Thank you for your inquiry!
Our Customer Support will be in touch with you shortly.

Send us your inquiry or question
Main Office

Hwang Wealth & Estate Planning Services
35A & 37, Jalan Harmonium 23/13, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Google Maps Waze

Tel: +6013-7729772


Powered by NEWPAGES