Pastry Art & Culinary Academy Sdn Bhd is privately owned, and the school is managed personally by Elisabeth Siahaja, its Head Instructor. We have large teaching kitchen and extensive equipment facilities allow students for a high practical content in all its courses.
We have trained students to become professional bakers and some have been successfully operating their own business, as well as attached in the well-known hotels industry.
At Pastry Art & Culinary Academy Sdn Bhd, we support out students: We specialize in providing the best courses delivery from certificate to diploma training courses, given the most up to date facilities and technology resource for all qualifications available. Our students receive as much practical experience as possible and subsequently most courses assessments are practical.
- Best teaching environment
- Quality courses with up to date skills
- Best opportunity for job replacement
- Best location
- Minimum of 800 hours of study in baking inclusive of 500 hours practical training.
- Extra activities during full course learning period:
- Extra class for weaker students
- Real industrial training in bakery / café
- Factories visiting
- Making baked products for special functions
- Special arrangement class with the invited chefs