Tencel is environmentally processed and made from a sustainably souce of natural raw material beech woods.
How To Take Care of Egyptian Cotton and Tencel Bedding ?
It's easy care, normal machine wash will do. However Tencel is recommended to be wash in laundry net and low temperature tumble dry and low iron.
What is Egyptian Cotton ?
Egyptian Cotton is one kind of long staple cotton which superior in quality and texture. It has lesser hairs, and more strength.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen or 100% Tencel
- Egyptian Cotton 900 Thread Counts
- 100% Tencel 1000 Thread Counts
- Smooth Texture and Good Shine
- Guarantee No Cotton Balls and Peeling
- Cooling and Durable
- Easy Care, Normal Machine Wash, and Tumble Dry at Medium Temperature
- Pillow Case Size 50 x 90cm (Sham 5cm)
- Fit perfectly for our King size pillow (49x89cm)