Time 10am - 1pm
Fee. : RM430/PAX
Class :Fully Hands on Class
Instructor: Chef Ashley ( Gifted Pastiserries)
*Full recipe written in English and Chinese
- Fee paid is not refundable: there will be no postponing of participation, seat replacement is however allowed for the workshop on that particular day.
- Workshop participation is only eligible to who are fully vaccinated, i.e. with second dose taken for more than 14 days prior to the workshop.
- Refund up to 90%, or workshop replacement will take place should the workshop be postponed due to:
- - close covid19 contact if chef or studio staff,
- MCO as directed by authority
- Before entry to studio premises, RTK test is mandatory for all participants and will be provided on site 30 mins prior to the start of the workshop
- Participants will be required to come in by planned schedule (participants will be notified). To avoid close contact during RTK test; punctuality is very much appreciated.
- If tested Covid positive, the participant is not allowed to join the workshop and will be required to leave immediately (appropriate PCR test to be performed at participant’s own responsibility). Please note that workshop fee is NOT refundable, and no replacement workshop will be provided (as the workshop material has been prepared)
- Each workshop is limited to 4 pax as the compliance to SOPs.
- Check-in MySejahterah, Temperature taking, Mask-on during entire workshop, and social distancing are all mandatory