A flow applied,self smoothening 3 component polyurethane topping for thin layer application and repairs in matt finish. As a new topping over old or wore out polyurethane floors.
USES Hygienic floor for kitchen, wetfood, beverage processing and packaging plants. Chemical resistance floor for chemical process, containment area and wash down rooms. Thermal shock resistance floor for freezers, refrigerators, and oven installed spaces. Mechanically durable floor for loading docks and warehouses.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
• Resists bacterial growth; fungi, mould and mildew.
• Easily cleaned and maintained smooth seam less surface.
• High-density systems with maximum wear, abrasion and impact resistance.
• User-friendly, NO solvent odour during installation.
• One of the fastest "turn a round time" polymer modified product which reduces cost.
• High temperature resistance up to 80°C at 6mm thickness • Seamless without joints for optimum sanitation and hygienic finish.Meets Japanese Standard JISZ 2801:2000, 5.2
Standard S-Crete colours. S-Crete floor system is functionally formulated to with stand severe chemical, mechanical, and thermal damages. As a direct results light yellowing of the floor surface exposed to UV may occure specially in light colors (eg.light grey) without affecting its functionality.