We offer not only fair price!
Is the most intimate service!
Penang day tour car is based on different models and the number of people to set the price.
Please contact the owner to learn more, the vehicle is limited, please book early!
Penang Departure - Penang Day Tour (10 hours), the attractions you choose, time you come to! (Recommended time 9 am to 19 pm)
7 seat commercial vehicles from RM350 (up to 2-6 passengers) (5 hours a day)
10-18 seat coaches from RM400 (up to 6-17 passengers) (5 hours a day)
Penang gets "the world's 40 best tourist attractions"
Penang, also known as Penang, Penang, asylum, referred to as Penang (Malay: Pulau Pinang, meaning Penang Island, English: Penang) is one of Malaysia's thirteen federal states, located in Malaya Peninsula on the northwest side of the Penang Penang is divided into two parts: Penang and Granville, and Sun Yat-sen's famous Pine can meet in Penang. The east and north of the province are close to the city of Kedah and the southern part of the city of Perak; the western part of Penang Island is opposite to the Sumatra Island in Indonesia. Everbright, Penang Bridge, Paradise Temple and Shengqi Mountain is a famous landmark in Penang. The capital city of Georgetown is Malaysia's second largest metropolitan area.
Penang is the only selected Asian city. After the British study, Penang also won the Best Urban Council Award in Europe in 2013. Penang was also selected in 2013 as the "most livable city in Asia," the list, made eighth, also in major cities in Malaysia, ranking first in the economy, attracting major groups to invest. In 2014, Penang received "the world's 40 best tourist attractions" beauty, in the rankings in the eighth place.
1. Please contact the owner before the trip to find out whether there is an empty car during your trip and provide the following information: number, model, travel date, travel requirements, the driver to meet the customer time, the hotel's specific name and address.
2. The drivers who serve you are Chinese and can communicate in Mandarin and English.
3. This fee includes: fares, oil costs, high-speed fees, parking fees. This fee does not include: personal meals, accommodation, attractions tickets and shopping.
4. For guests who wish to pick up at the airport, please inform our customer service or driver for the first time if you have taken off before your flight, and please inform our customer service or driver at the first time after confirming the specific landing time. This guarantee our service quality and your journey is happy, thank you!
5. Because of the particularity of tourism products, if you cancel the booking after the order, the deposit will not be refunded, please understand.
* Tips: traffic accidents, car problems, bad weather, parade and traffic congestion caused by the loss of the shop is not responsible, it is recommended that you can buy travel insurance.
Contact Us / ContactUs: Kelvin Sim - Little Shen
* Mobile: + 6012-376 1966 (Malaysia) WeChat / WhatsAPP / LINE
* E-mail: email@example.com