A ship needs to conform with the International Regulation on Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) before she allowed to sail. Lifeboat, Liferaft, Fire Fighting Equipment and Life Savings Appliances needs to be re-inspected on a regular basis by an authorised and approved service station by the classification societies.
Port Marine Safety Services Sdn Bhd is a company registered and approved by the Classification Societies to perform the re-inspection and to issue the necessary safety certificate.
Port Marine Safety Services Sdn Bhd was incorporated under the Malaysian Company’s Act in 1993 with the emphasis given to be the preferred supplier and service provider of Lifeboat, Liferaft, Fire Fighting Equipment, Life Saving Appliances and Load Testing.
We mainly provide routine inspection, testing and re-certification for the Marine and Offshore Industry.
We have a comprehensive product support according to SOLAS, trained personnel and fully equipped technical workshop outfitted to IMO standard.
We are approved service provider for various Classification Society and the Marine Department of Malaysia.
We are registered in the directory of class-approved service station and the certificate issued is recognized worldwide.
- To enhance company capability and competency in the maintenance and engineering services.
- To provide high quality services for our customer and to be the preferred service supplier in the marine and offshore industry.
- To be acknowledged as a regional player in the field of Lifeboat, Liferaft, Load Testing, Fire Fighting Equipment and Life Savings Appliances.
To meet customer expectation by providing
- Quality products and services
- High level of professionalism
- Competitive price