40 grams butter
30 grams onion (chopped)
15 grams garlic (chopped)
1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoon corn starch
300 ml chicken broth
1. Melt the butter in saucepan
2. Add in onion and garlic, cook until soft
3. Add in black pepper and stir
4. Add in chicken broth, salt, sugar, and soy sauce. Bring to the boil
5. Add in corn starch and cook until the sauce is thickened.
*Tip: Mix cornstarch with some water (around 5ml) before adding it to the sauce, this allows cornstarch mix better in the sauce!