- Power Quality Class A.
- Energy Revenue Grade class 0.2s Accuracy.
- Additional AC, DC, and Environment Sensor Channels
- World’s Smallest & Most Advanced PMU Micro SynchroPhasor
- Three-phase, single-phase and split-phase monitoring 69~480V L-N, 100~960V L-L, 50/60/400Hz. No PTs required..
- 8 current channels.
- Self-configuration—auto-detects single-phase, 3-phase, phase-to-phase, wye, nominal voltage, nominal frequency, and more.
- Four analog inputs, one digital input, one relay outputs.
- Optional (up to two) advanced environmental probes.
- Powers from 24 VAC, 24~48VDC,PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 100~240 VAC with optional PM1 plug-in module.
- Optional UPS plug-in module with 30 minutes of backup power.
- Data storage on internal 8GB solid state memory and removable 8GB micro-SD card and USB (optional), with lockable cover for restricted access.
- Color touch screen display, can be operated with safetygloves on!
- DIN-rail or optional panel mount bracket.
- Certified Class A IEC 61000-4-30 Ed 3.
- High-speed 512-samples-per-cycle recording.
- Power quality disturbances recorded with waveforms and RMS graphs.
- Voltage sags, swells and interruptions; over-frequency and under-frequency events; 1 micro-second high-frequency impulse detection; time-triggered snapshots.
- Voltage THD, current TDD and current THD; voltage and current unbalance; VARs (fundamental and Budeanu); VARhr accumulator; flicker (Pinst, PST, PLT).
- Voltage and current harmonics and interharmonics—up to the 63rd, with statistics.
- Daily, weekly, monthly trends. Cumulative probability, histograms, and more.
- Rapid Voltage Changes (RVC).
- Waveshape change triggers and recording.
- 1 Mhz high frequency impulse detection and recording* (up to 4Mhz on a single channel * ).
- 2kHz-150kHz frequency band measurements.
- Available with PSL custom high-precision current transformers to meet the requirements of IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2s and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2.
- Watts, VA, VARs, True Power Factor, Watt-hours, VA-hours, VAR-hours.
- Bi-directional power - received and delivered.
- Peak averages : single-cycle, 1-minute and 15-minute, and at user-selected intervals.
- CT ratios support up to 50,000 amps; PT ratios support up to 6,900,000 volts.
- Daily, weekly, monthly trends; load duration curves and more.
- Energy accumulators—daily, weekly, monthly.
- Optional (up to two) Advanced temperature-humidity- atmospheric pressure-acceleration probes PLUS two ports for solar irradiance (W/m 2 ) probe, K-Type thermocouple, etc...
- Analog inputs— suitable for flow, RPM, fluid, pressure, etc...
- Direct remote access to built-in web server— NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED.
- Instant email notification after a power quality disturbance or end of trend interval.Free email account.
- Access to the data files through FTP.
- Embedded Ethernet port.
- 2 USB 1.0 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port for data transfer to thumb drives.
- Real time meters with Modbus-TCP and SNMP (v2 and v3).
- NTP and SNTP for clock synchronization.
- Secure encrypted communication with HTTPS.
- IEC 61850
- Safety: UL, TUV, ISA-82.02.01 (IEC 61010-1 MOD), CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO.61010-1, Japan S-mark, GS, CE.
- Immunity: IEC 61000-4-5 (6kV peak 100kHz surge), IEC 61000-4-4 (4kV peak EFT bursts), IEC 61000-4-2 Level 1 and MIL-STD-883 (electrostatic discharges), IEC 61000-4-3 (radio frequency fields), IEC 61000-4-8 (magnetic fields).
- Emissions: EN 55022 and CISPR 22, radiated and conducted RF emissions.
- Accuracy: Full NIST-trace certificate for each PQube.
Power Trend & Statistic Graph
Saturn Pyro is the authorized PSL PQube3 in Malaysia. It is an IEC 61000-4-30, edition 3 Class A certified.
Ultra-precise revenue-grade energy meter and power quality analyzer. Perfect equipment for any type of installation. Available in Penang, KL, Selangor, Johor & anywhere in Malaysia & Singapore.