An EcoStruxure Power connected product, the PowerLogic ION9000 is the most innovative, most advanced, and most accurate power quality meter in the world.
Third-party certified 0.1S accuracy, modular design, flexible ION programmability, and advanced power quality analysis make it the perfect power meter for industrial or healthcare facilities, data centers, and utility networks.
Most Advanced and Most Accurate Power Quality Meter
The PowerLogic ION9000 is the newest ‘connected product’ addition to IoT-enabled EcoStruxure™ Power architecture
• World’s most accurate meter, class 0.1s, 2X more accurate than any other meter on the market, making it the most accurate meter in existence today, unlocking significant new possibilities for energy savings
• Cyber security ready, designed to align with comprehensive grid cyber security policies
• Onboard power quality analysis helps ensure safer, more reliable, more efficient power in large and critical buildings and infrastructures
• Smart power event analysis automatically correlates related trends, events, and waveforms
• Unique patent ION programmability, allowing for adaptable, customized power management capabilities – protecting your investment into the future
Powerful Innovations at Five Levels
The PowerLogic ION9000 meter is the latest generation building on the successful track record of the ION7650. It offers the industry's most advanced capabilities with five core innovations, for those who demand the highest performance from their power networks:
• High quality performance, with third-party certified Class 0.1S accuracy – twice the precision of existing energy standards. Unlocking significant new energy savings and confidence that the data feeding power management systems is accurate and reliable.
• Cyber security ready, designed to align with comprehensive grid cyber security policies. with digitally signed, encrypted firmware, strong passwords, and secure protocols. Minimizing vulnerabilities to critical power assets and systems.
• Onboard power quality analysis that provides useful information, not just data, compliant with IEC61000-4-30 (ed.3 class A), IEC62586-1 and IEC62586-2, as well as extended waveform capture, and patented disturbance direction detection (DDD).
• Smart power event analysis that automatically correlates related trends, events, and waveforms based on time and type of incident, saving time and providing vital insight with pre- and post-incident data.
• Patented ION™ programmability adapts easily to power networks as they become more dynamic, such as complex breaker monitoring or custom substation automation –protecting your investment into the future.
High accuracy and advanced power quality analyzer Schneider Power Logic ION9000 supplier / vendor in Malaysia & Singapore. Available in Penang, KL, Selangor, Johor & anywhere in Malaysia & Singapore.